Officially released screenshots where our whole environment art team have all put together the world for Overwatch.
The selected screenshots feature a lot of my work but also a lot of work from the rest of the very talented environment artists who I've been really fortunate to work with: Bram Eulaers, Helder Pinto, Andrew Klimas Dion Rogers and the rest of the art staff.
Position: ENVIRONMENT/TEXTURE ARTIST
- Creating modular assets and world textures.
Position: ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
- Creating world objects such as buildings and terrain as well as dynamic objects.
- Environment lighting and atmosphere.
- Level art/composition.
Position: TEXTURE ARTIST
- Creating environment textures.
- Working with terrain meshes.
- Creating props and prop textures.
Position: LEVEL DESIGNER
- Creating levels for single and multiplayer.
- Involved in landscape creation.
A collaboration with the very talented environment artist, friend and colleague Helder Pinto. The scene is set in a sci-fi setting on another world where humans are trying to create livable conditions.
A continuation of my previous personal project of an exterior sci-fi surface research station in an unknown location. I wanted to expand on that idea and worked a bit on creating a new scene keeping a similar theme and style.
Personal project of an exterior sci-fi surface research station in an unknown location.
Short personal sci-fi project.